Johnson & Johnson is working on some exciting advancements and they need fresh, ambitious minds just like YOU to join them in driving the next great breakthrough 🤩. As a Junior IT Engineer at Johnson & Johnson, you can explore your potential in a supportive, diverse atmosphere and see how with your fresh approach and our support, amazing things can be achieved.
Join the Johnson & Johnson team as Junior Engineer and be at the forefront of technology and make a difference in people’s lives!
The aim of this challenge is to develop you through a rotation in different innovative projects. This opportunity provides you with valuable exposure, training and insight into J&J Technology. You will be involved in strategic projects to build the skillset for your career such as Data Engineering and Analytics, Cloud, ERP Systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous development of your technical and business skills through rotation opportunities, role specific training, internal and industry certifications and support from technical buddies
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one as a permanent employee in exciting and innovative projects which will test your capability further.
- Flexible working and fast paced environment;
- Being part of a global community in a supportive environment (Diverse programs: WiSTEM2D, Health for Humanity Goals 2025 goals, SDG’s …)
- Competitive holiday package
✅ Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technology sciences, engineering, mathematics, or related field preferred. Graduates or fairly recent graduates (max. 2 years).
✅ Good organizational, planning and prioritization skills
✅ Appetite for learning and developing your IT skills and to be passionate about working for a healthcare company
Does this job as a Junior IT Engineer sound right up your alley? Apply here! 🚀