Are you looking for an intensive development program to build up strong business skills and be part of Coca-Cola’s future business leaders? 🚀 Then their Young Graduate Program is for you! Shake up your career and unleash your sparkling potential!
What is a Young Graduate Program? 💼
The Coca-Cola Young Graduate program is a recruitment and development initiative designed to provide recent graduates with the skills, training, and experience they need to launch a successful career and grow within an organization.
We aim to transform high potentials into Coca-Cola’s future leaders! 💪
This three-year rotational program accelerates careers through real-life experiences! You’ll work across different roles in Belgium, in Commercial and Supply Chain – for example Commercial (Field Sales, Marketing, Commercial Development, Business Analyst, …) or Supply chain (Team Leader, Operational Excellence,..). These roles will give you the opportunity to learn new and more agile ways of working in a fully immersive environment.
Are you the talent they are looking for? 👀
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Maximum of 18 months of professional experience
- In possession of a B2 driver’s license
- Fluent in French or Dutch, good command of the second language. An excellent level of Engish.
- A motivated, young professional with great learning capabilities and can-do attitude.
- A change enabler and critical thinker, that thrives for continuous improvement with this/her creative problem solving, and show excellent adaptability skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and self-awareness that is an excellent communicator than can influence others whilst listening and showing empathy
- People who possess the qualities that will enable them to become a succesful leader
What’s in it for you? 🤝
- Permanent Contract: Additionally to a permanent contract, at the end of the 3 year program, you will be the one choosing the managerial role you want to pursue.
- End-to-end: For 3 years, you will discover our entire organization through multidisciplinary assignments (supply chain, commercial, business functions,…)
- Meaningful opportunities: we balance business priorities with your unique personal talent to help you prove yourself through various challenges (assignments are defined along the way)
- Top level mentorship: you will be appointed am entor, member of our leadership team, to guide you and foster your personal development
- Accelerated development: you will have access to accelerated on-the-job learning and discover new and diverse perspectives thanks to rotational assignments
- Top-notch network: you will meet people from all horizons in our company and have the chance to build a strong and diverse network. You will discover various sites in Belgium such as Antwerp, Ghent, Chaudfountaine, Anderlecht…
Apply now! 🚀
👉 If this opportunity appeals to you, you can apply via this link.