If working for a digital technology company is your ambition, dream or objective, you need to block your agenda on October 27th!
Together with The Beacon, (Antwerp’s largest community of tech companies), we are organising an open house day, to welcome young potentials. More than 20 companies, from tech startups to large corporates, will open their doors to small groups of students and job seekers.
Why should you definitely participate?
- Have up to 6 quality meetings with different tech companies, and learn about their activities, objectives and job opportunities.
- Talk to CEOs and CTOs and learn how they have set up and scaled their tech company
- Meet even more companies at the network reception afterwards, and learn how digital technology has influenced fashion entrepreneur Jasna Rok.
You only need to do four things to participate:
- Keep an eye on your mailbox, as you will receive the list of participating companies
- Select the companies based on their description
- Show up at The Beacon on October 27th, and visit the companies according to the personalized program that has been made for you